- Items in Cart: 0
- Cart Total: £0.00
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. These Terms & Conditions supersede those published in any prior sales literature. Orders placed and accepted are deemed to be in accordance with these conditions.
2. Product specifications and conditions of sale may be amended without prior warning. Quotations may be withdrawn without notice at any time prior to acceptance of order.
3. All prices displayed or quoted are inclusive of VAT and will have shipping added only after you have told the site where you want your order delivered. Errors & omissions excepted. VAT is always removed for export out of the European community.
4. Prices charged will be those in force at the time of order.
5. Distance selling regulations and refund policy. (link to EU regulations)
You have the right to return goods for full refund of your purchase price of the goods, within 14 days from receipt without providing any reason, goods must be saleable, in the same condition as supplied to you and within any manufacturer's packaging supplied to you with the goods.
The exception to the right to return goods is for ANY goods which have been fitted or trial fitted to a vehicle (customers often expect to buy an electrical item to fit to their car to see if it cures their problem - then to return it if there was no cure - this is not acceptable) or if any seal is broken which may NOT be returned unless the goods are faulty.
Any refund due will be made within 7 days of return, goods must be returned at your own expense & risk in carriage, carriage is to be arranged by yourself.
If you wish to return any goods you must obtain a returns number by calling 01785 282882 or emailing us at email@example.com, which will be valid for 14 days from issue. It is vital that your post code is included with your request.
The returns number should be quoted on all correspondence relating to the return. A returns address will be provided with the returns number.
Please ensure that you obtain a certificate of posting (provided free) from the Post Office.
Product must be complete, including packaging in the same condition as supplied.
Incomplete or defaced goods will not be accepted for return.
6. Other than as specified above, all prices are subject to change without prior notice.
7. Shortages, damaged or wrong goods supplied should be returned within 10 days of receipt of goods. Our aim is to provide a fast delivery service, however circumstances beyond our control may extend this by a day or two. If a delay of greater than 72 hours is expected we will contact you. It is IMPORTANT therefore that Non-delivery should be reported to Ecas 2cv Parts Ltd. within 10 days of order date. Beyond that date there are great difficulties in claiming from our delivery agents.
8. Disputes and complaints should be made directly to us by telephone, email or in writing. Your dispute or complaint will be acknowledged within 5 working days and we will aim to resolve it within 10 working days. You will be provided the name of the person handling your complaint at the time of acknowledgement.
9. We aim to despatch goods on the working day after receipt of order except large volume export orders only for which we will advise a despatch date which may be up to 21 days after the order is placed. Most goods are sent by our carriers' 24hr services or 1st Class Royal Mail, the aim of which is that they should arrive the next working day after despatch wherever possible.
10. Goods are guaranteed to the extent of the guarantee (if any) of the manufacturers and these are offered, where available, in addition to your statutory rights. Claims under guarantee are limited to whatever amount (if any) is recoverable from the manufacturer under such guarantee. Goods are sold on the understanding that the purchaser will fit them and the purchaser has sufficient skill to fit the part itself, our faulty goods warranty does not include claims for 3rd party professional labour charges. If you wish to return any goods found to be defective please refer to sections 5 and 7 above. We cannot accept goods returned without proper authorisation.
11. No property in or title to any goods shall pass to the customer or customer's agent unless or until the customer has made full payment of all monies to Ecas 2cv Parts Ltd.
12. Ecas 2cv Parts Ltd. cannot be held responsible for consequential loss or damage resulting from the improper use of any of their products sold by them.
13. As part of the policy of continuous development, Ecas 2cv Parts Ltd. reserves the right to make any improvements in the designs shown in the catalogue that may be necessary.
14. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us by providing an opt out system. The type of information we will collect about you includes your name and address, your telephone number, email address and your credit/debit card details for the purpose of payment of your order. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and British law.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening however our website requires cookies to allow it to function. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings, we recommend that you delete cookies after any browser session on any website.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us.
15. These "Terms and Conditions" do not affect or seek to affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Any contracts shall in all respects be construed and operate as an English contract and in conformity with English law.
ECAS 2CV PARTS LTD.,
Unit 9 Ladford Covert,
Telephone (UK)01785 282882
Registered in England: 5649849